Monday 4 January 2016

New Year.New Goals.

Hello and happy new year! I hope you've had a wonderful festive period and a break from everyday life, I know I have, but holiday's don't last forever and it's time to kick into the swing of things once again.

It's been a couple weeks since my last appearance on here and I've received some exciting news!
I currently have TWO interviews planned out which I'm excited, but also pretty nervous for. I know what I need to do, I've just had trouble picking a monologue to prepare for one of the interviews and have only decided today that I'm going to go for a contemporary piece I've studied in Performing Arts and Literature over the past year and a bit so I have plenty of knowledge and opinions on the text which makes me feel more ready for it so it's not as horrifically terrifying.

Hopefully the interviews go well and fingers crossed I'll hear back from more Universities soon. Now that I'm back in school though, I've started thinking about e-mails again which, like any one else applying, becomes obsessed with ( there's a whole other post on that though). For now though, I need to stick to my main resolution for this year which is to get to uni, and get my head down and do some work. My teacher came around to us today and gave us the knowledge that it's only 14 school weeks until our exams..oh dear. But I've started the term off well and have already almost completed a unit of work, and I will make sure the motivation stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment