Wednesday 10 February 2016

So I Got an Unconditional

How crazy is that?! Out of everyone who applied to uni this year I was one of the lucky ones and have a definite destination to go to in September! I can honestly say that when I read the e-mail I didn't believe it. Me? Unconditional? It really took me by surprise and it has helped me de-stress because it's the best safety net I could have.

However it has now set me back on where I actually want to go come September...

I'm sure I'll figure out where I want to go. I'm even visiting both the universities and I suppose I will base my decision off what feels right for me!  Just need to do a lot of thinking and research into the course. I always had my heart set on a particular university, but now I'm not so sure. Time will only tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment